Pay Off Your Debts Through a Debt Repayment Plan
Learn More About Filing For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in the Oklahoma City, OK Area
If you have the time and the means to repay your debts, filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the solution you need. Since this type of bankruptcy restructures your debts, you'll rest easy knowing you have a plan to become debt-free. Here's how it works:
- Meet with an experienced Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney - Attorney William C Bowlby - Attorney at Law has been in business for 30+ years in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Discuss your debts and monthly expenses - Attorney Bill Bowlby can help you create a payment plan that prioritizes your secured and unsecured debts, as well as any other legal obligations.
- Finally, submit your proposed repayment plan and Chapter 13 bankruptcy paperwork - Attorney Bill Bowlby will file these for you. If you're ready to get started, contact our office today to make an appointment with an experienced Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney.
Let's Discuss Your Repayment Plan
Debt repayment plans aren't one-size-fits-all, so it's crucial to ask a Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney to find a solution to your situation. Attorney William C Bowlby offers free, no-obligation consultations to residents of the Oklahoma City, OK area. During your consultation, let attorney Bowlby know if any of the following apply to you:
- Priority Debts - This includes back taxes, child support payments, and alimony payments.
- Secured Debts - This includes your mortgage, any car payments, and other things like pawnshop loans.
- Unsecured Debts - This includes things like credit card bills, medical bills, and student or personal loans.
After analyzing all of your personal debts, bankruptcy attorney Bill Bowlby can help you create a manageable payment plan. Get started today by contacting our office!